TIMELESS ELEGANCE - A GOLDEN MASTERPIECE
PRODUCT COPY: Introducing the Movado BOLD Thin - a timepiece that exudes timeless elegance and sophistication. With a 42 mm yellow gold ion-plated stainless steel case and a stunning gold-toned metallic Museum dial featuring a flat dot, this watch is a true masterpiece.
Powered by Swiss quartz movement and water-resistant up to 3 ATM, this watch is both reliable and stylish. The yellow gold ion-plated stainless steel mesh bracelet provides a comfortable and secure fit, making it perfect for any occasion.
Founded in Switzerland in 1881 by a 19-year-old entrepreneur, Movado has become a global icon, recognized with 100 patents and 200 awards, and featured in 20 museums around the world. The Museum Dial, designed by artist Nathan George Horwitt in 1947, is even in the permanent collections of MoMA.
Indulge in the luxurious appeal of this golden masterpiece and experience the perfect fusion of style and function. The Movado BOLD Thin is the ultimate timepiece for the modern man who values both fashion and function.
- MOVEMENT: Swiss quartz movement
- CASE: yellow gold accents, date window detailing, and minute track.
- DIAL: gold toned classic museum dial.
- STRAP: Yellow Gold Ionic-Plated Stainless Steel Mesh Bracelet
- CRYSTAL: K1 mineral crystal is more scratch-resistant than regular mineral crystal—and is even more shatter-resistant than sapphire crystal
- Model: 3600833