A CLASSIC DOWN TO THE DETAILS
The 45mm Canfield Sport is a timeless classic. Complexity is stripped down to clean, bold design. This refined timepiece is built with a top-loaded construction by artisans in Detroit, using the finest Swiss and imported parts. This moody 45mm chronograph features a stainless steel case and bracelet with a gunmetal PVD finish. The black dial and bezel insert are offset with crisp white accents and orange details. Three sub dials and a dual calendar aperture round out the piece, designed to remain remarkable through the years.
MOVEMENT: Argonite 5040.F- The most complex movement our watch team has ever assembled. This chronograph features three sub dials, a dual calendar aperture, fourth date hand and powerful, long-lasting battery.
- CASE: Gunmetal PVD Case - This gunmetal PVD case has classic coin edge detailing and a fixed bezel. It also features double-domed sapphire crystal. Sapphire is second only to the diamond in hardness, helping protect the watch from scratches.
- DIAL: Matte White Velvet -The open dial viewing allows for a classic, clean look. A versatile, matte white velvet dial is punctuated with three sub dials and a dual calendar aperture.
- Dual Calendar Aperture: You’ll never lose track of your days with the Canfield Sport. It's our first watch with a dual calendar aperture that showcases the day and month in the center of the dial while a fourth hand points to the numerical date along the outer rim.
- Fourth Date Hand: An extension of the dual calendar aperture, the fourth hand’s half-moon tip points to the numerical date along the outer rim.
- STRAP: Micro Adjustable Clasp- The perfect fit every time. The stainless steel three-link bracelet for this Canfield Sport comes with a micro adjustable clasp. Lengthen or shorten the bracelet to the desired length. Custom comfort has never been easier.
Free Shipping $99+
10 Day Return Policy